Check-In / Check-Out for hotel guests: Check-in at Byzantino Hotel is at 4pm and check-out time is 11 noon. The hotel will make every effort to adjust the stays of our guests if ETA information is provided when booking. Late check-out requests can only be made through the reception desk and are subject to availability. Additional charges may apply.
Change / Cancellation Policy (Flexible Rates only):
- Bookings canceled up to 21 days prior to arrival are normally refunded (the amount of the down payment, minus postage, bank charges, or online payment processing fees, if any).
- In case of cancellation within 21 days prior to your arrival, 30% of the total amount of the reservation will be charged (=the total amount of the down payment).
- In case of no-show or early departure, a minimum of 30% of the total price of the reservation will be charged and the reservation will be canceled.
- In case of a change/reduction in the number of nights of a reservation, within 21 days prior to your arrival, you will be charged a change fee that is equal to 50% of the booking amount that corresponds to the nights the reservation was reduced.
Cancellation Policy (Non Refundable Rates):
- No alteration and no cancellation of these reservations is permitted.
- When booking, the total amount of the stay will be charged to your selected payment method (full prepayment).
- The reservation is strictly unchanged and in case of cancellation the prepayment is not refundable.
Disability Access Policy: Byzantino Hotel is compatible with the disabled access law in Greece. We offer an accessible room in the hotel. Please provide us details about your personal accessibility needs in the online reservation form or by calling us directly at +30 2610 243000 after booking, so we can make your stay more comfortable.